A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Not just blathering again

Trying to get a few more things done before taking off for the weekend. The pile of manuscripts on my desk, which seemed so bearable earlier this week, has grown exponentially. I don't have to read ALL of them, and some of them I can take my time about, but still... several hundreds of pages to get through. *Sigh*

I don't want to use this just as a checklist of things I need to do before I head down to the train and the Jersey Shore later tonight. That's not interesting. I will tell you I'm bring down the latest version of my "How to Date a Superhero" draft proposal, and will hopefully get a little work done on that. I'm still very excited about it. There's an article in last week's Entertainment Weekly about girl gamers, but the idea I have for my book will be about so much more than that.

So, with nothing else interesting to say (sorry), I'll just throw up a little link to a reading I'm going to on Monday, provided I survive the weekend. Maybe I'll see you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

How To Date A Superhero is the best title ever.

9/17/2005 1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home