A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Holiday cheerio

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

Just sitting here counting down the hours and minutes until the end of the work day, after which we're closed until January 3rd. Hurry up, Mr. 5pm. I got places to go, people to see!

Thanks to the super-human efforts of my sister B, I only have one more family present to buy, and I'm heading off to do that as soon as I leave here. 'Course, it's a rainy, miserable day to have to run any sort of errand, but these things must be borne, right? After all, it's Christmas!!

And I've already received some super holiday cheer, in the form of a nice holiday bonus and yearly raise. And, dedicated readers of my blog will be delighted to learn, this year I finally got the "agents" present. Whoooohoooo!

Of course, in the spirit of irony, this year I liked the assistants present better. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home