A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Catching Up

You know, I don't really have anything to write about, but it's like, been a week since I put anything up here, and I feel like I have to do something!

I have been trying to keep up with my Nanowrimo writing -- up to about 28,000 words so far, which is less than I should have, but a good strong foundation, right? Going tonight over to Rachel's for a GiveEasy Girls write-in, though we'll see how much work actually gets done. I'm trying to do some writing now, just in case. (But, well, I'm doing this instead.)

Went to see Wicked on Thursday with Mom, Barb, and Carol (and I have to insert that link later, but it's too much of a hassle to do now). Great show! Idina Menzel was amazing -- the whole thing reminded me why I love theatre. The way you can get so wrapped up in a story being told... it just rocks. I want to see if anyone I know has the soundtrack, so I can listen to it, and really hear some of the lyrics that got a little lost in a live version.

What else? Watched a couple of movies this weekend, started reading the new Nora Roberts novel, and played a little City of Heroes. Ain't life grand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home