A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Auto-Summary

Did you know you can have Microsoft Word auto-summarize a document? It's true! There's a thread over on the Nanowrimo boards with people posting their hilarious summaries, and I wanted to share mine here too, exactly as Word decreed it. It cracks me up. Enjoy!


10 sentences:

Work, even. Home.
Ah... good times, good times.)
Right." Big. You know, Lacey’s friend? "Right. "Right. Big. "Right.


20 sentences:

Harmless little mental journeys. There's friends, of course. Work, even. "Kelsey! Home.
Ah... good times, good times.)
Right." Big. monroeroeroeyourboat>Working. You?
"Yeah. "Cool."
You know, Lacey's friend? "Right. Jon's a funny guy.)
"Right. Big. "Right. "Mom!"
Anyway..."
Dating!


And 100 words:

Harmless little mental journeys. Jon's a great guy, very funny. There's friends, of course. Love life: nonexistent. Work, even. "Kelsey! "Just a little early. Home.
Ah... good times, good times.)
"Well, whatever works," she replied.
Right." Big. I've read those books, and well - it's a little fake.
monroeroeroeyourboat>Working. You?
"Yeah. "Cool."
"Hey."
You know, Lacey's friend? "Ummm, Jon?" "Yeah?" "Yeah?"
"Right. Jon's a funny guy.)
"Right. Well - maybe. "Thanks." "Interesting analysis."
Big. "Yeah." "Yeah?
"I hear they work well together."
***
"Right. "Cool. "Kelsey. "Thanks."
"Mom!"
Saturday night? Anyway..."
Dating!


Hi-larious, I tell you. I'm gonna go entertain myself doing this to some of the manuscripts I'm reading for work.

teehee... Dating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home