A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day Duties

It is begun!

I'm an Official NaNoWriMo 2004 Participant

I managed about 2,100 words last night in my new novel -- a very strong beginning, I hope! Elena called while I was writing, actually, and invited me to a reading tonight by one of my company's clients, but I really want to try to get into the swing of things finish before I go messing with my schedule. Though tonight will probably be a little iffy anyway -- in addition to my daily word count, I have to finish my Divas travel article for Yi Shun, and watch Gilmore Girls and the Daily Show election night coverage. Busy, busy, busy!!

Still, I've already done the most important thing today: I voted. So go do the same. And when you're done, enjoy a little snark with your patriotic duty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home