A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Is it too early to start my Xmas list?

First off, yes, I read ALL of the books I wrote about on Thursday. No, I did not take Evelyn Wood. I do not speedread, at least to my knowledge. Two of the books were YA titles, so that explains some of it, plus I spent three of the past few days sitting on the beach for long, lovely stretches of time, with nothing to do but tan and read. Delicious!

With that out of the way, it's back to school, as it were. Time to stock up on supplies, and start thinking of more serious outfits for a more serious me. Fall's a bit of a downer if you don't think positive. But I got loads to look forward to -- not the least of which is cleaning out my closet, and thinking about a few new threads. I'm not going to buy anything, mind you. Just think about them. Maybe drop a hint or two. Christmas isn't that far away, after all.

Top of the list is a fall blazer in a light brown color. Something that will finish off some of my outfits without being something entirely new. Something like this, if it came in light brown, to match my suede shoes. Or like this, maybe. Or maybe this one.

Eh, who knows. None of those are perfect. But perhaps I'll find something. Until then, I have a few other options for instant updates of my ole wardrobe. Scarves, scarves, scarves, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home