A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Link-a-palooza!!

Greetings to all my fans and friends! I'm super-psyched to share that I've booked my flight to Nova Scotia for the Celtic music festival I wrote about the other day. Yippie! I was fussing and contemplating, until a friend convinced me that I really wanted to go, and should just do it. So, like a good Nike commercial, I did.

So that's sorted, or at least on its way to sorted-ness, and in the spirit of over-sharing (and what's my happy little blog about if not over-sharing?), I'm delighted to present my first annual Link-a-palooza!!

A completely random collection of links to thing I like and find cool, inspired by the fun new banner on the top and bottom of this page, for the fan site to Joss Whedon's Firefly movie, Serenity. Check out the fan site (duh -- click on the banner), and the official blog from the set.

What else do I like lately? Reading about other people and their lives. For instance, Meg Cabot, author of The Princess Diaries, among other fun teen books.

And following all the latest TV gossip and spoilers, from E! Online's Watch With Kristen.

Also, hours spent playing video games, like City of Heroes.

And checking out the latest from Strong Bad and Homestar Runner.

On a completely different note, did you know you can reserve books and browse the NY Public Library online? You Can! Get on it!

And a couple of fun ways to while away your work day: games, more games, and movie previews!

Or maybe you're trying to find a date. It could happen.

Ok, I think that will do it for now. Now go here and remember, the internet is not the same as real life. Boys, take it home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home