A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Very very tiny, that's how.

For the record, I don't buy into all that horoscope hooey, but for the second time this week, I feel the need to comment on my "quickie" horoscope of the day, as per my yahoo home page.

Ahem.

"Time crawls. Amuse yourself. Imagine how a problem would look from outer space."

Can someone please tell me what these people are smoking, and can I have some?

In other news, this weekend marks the our family's 13th Annual Shore Party. After the exciting attendance last year by a number of my friends, I fear this year I'll be stuck with only my relatives and their friends to hang with. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home