A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Whatta ya mean it's Last Call?

Going to see my boys tonight, and I can't wait!! For the first time since 1996 or '97, I think, when I saw them at the Supper Club, one of them even knows specifically that I'll be there. Though I am certain it will absolutely not end in the same situation. So there.

Actually, I want to talk to Dirk about a children's book -- or a series of them, actually. I think it could be very successful, building on his already well-established fan base. We'll see.

In other news... nah, there's no other news. Maureen and I have developed a fun new (imaginary, but don't tell her) project, tentatively entitled K.B.A. Keeps us entertained.

And now, I'm going off to get some lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home