A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wedding Pic!

Since I'm sure my sister doesn't want her wedding photos on the web, just this one of the the little munchkins after the ceremony. Too adorable!

I got a couple of OK ones of Doyce and I, but I think the pro photographer might have snapped a few others. I loved my dress, not least because it was one of the very few dresses worn by a guest that wasn't black! Also, everyone said I did a very good job with my reading, Robert Louis Stevenson's A Wedding Prayer.
Lord, behold our family here assembled.
We thank you for this place in which we dwell,
for the love that unites us,
for the peace accorded us this day,
for the hope with which we expect the morrow,
for the health, the work, the food,
and the bright skies that make our lives delightful;
for our friends in all parts of the earth.
Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home