A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blerg*

Fighting off a cold I can't let sideline me, not with Halloween plans for tomorrow with the wee munchkins, and wedding stuff this weekend. Still, I'm allowing myself to skip the gym tonight, and head home to watch some tv and go to sleep early.

Besides Halls Defense, with their handy blend of zinc, echinacea, and various vitamins, what are your time-testing solutions for battling a cold?

*For more on this very onomatopoetic word, read this.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Lee's brother Mike says to eat a heavily peppered steak and drink a quart of orange juice.

I recommend homemade chicken soup with dill and a little lemon.

Lee would probably say something like, "It isn't a cold, it's leprosy," so I won't ask him...

10/30/2007 11:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home