A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Working weekend, and a question

Heading out shortly to a writers conference in Utah, with a stopover in Colorado to pick up my sweetie. I'm looking forward to hopefully meeting some great new writers, getting to spend time with some colleagues, and of course, being with my bear. We've got an extra day to ourselves which we're hoping to take advantage of with some hiking.

But on to the question: I've been streamlining my office recently, and packing up some knickknacks for the eventual move to Denver, and recognizing that I do, in fact, have an AWFUL lot of knickknacks. Is it time to prune them down? And if so, what do I do with them? Throw them out, pass them to others, sell 'em on ebay? I'm keeping lots of things, but then there's stuff like this: A little boxWhat do I do with that?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger InGenius Festival - Voices from the Writers' Forum said...

As your enviro-gal friend, I have to put in a pitch for NOT throwing them away. Ebay, giveaway, freecycle, whatever, but the more things we can keep out of the wastestream, the better. (Especially when they're so cute!)

10/19/2007 8:54 AM

 
Blogger Miss Midwesterly said...

what is that? aaaand....hooray for freecycle!!!

10/19/2007 12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're planning on kiddos someday, you could keep little things like that for them. Toddlers adore tiny boxes where they can stash things!

10/19/2007 7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home