A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

This is flat-out ridiculous

Utterly and total bullshite.
A Bonners Ferry woman says she was humiliated when security guards at the federal courthouse in Coeur d'Alene told her she'd have to remove her underwire bra to get inside.

Lori Plato said she was going into the courthouse for a court hearing Sept. 20 when the metal detector went off as she passed through security.

"When I walked through, the gentleman said, "'Do you have an underwire bra on?'." Plato said. "I said, 'Yeah.' He said, 'You have to remove it.' "

But there was nowhere private to remove her bra, she said. The guards suggested she go out to her car to do it.
Someone tell me who I have to write you to protest this ridiculous policy, and where I can call for the head of the idiot Marshall who does such a piss-poor job of explaining the policy.

Morons. We've got morons on our team.

Via ***Dave

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

And, boy, when perpetually-cheerful Kate is shaking her fist at you, you *know* you've acted like an idiot!

10/09/2007 4:17 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Perpetually-cheerful, maybe, but also well-endowed!!

10/09/2007 4:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home