A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Huh

This has been a rather sucktastic week for blogging, huh? Let's see what happened...

Monday I was lazy, slept in, went to work, futzed around, came home, had geekfest. Turned into a tiger, ate horrible rats, or something. Also undead. Did not get to level 9.

Tuesday I was lazy, slept in, went to work, futzed around, had a nice lunch with some editors, went to the gym, but our Nia instructor couldn't make it, and the usual sub has a conflicting class on Tuesdays now, so NYSC gave us a dance teacher who knew nothing about Nia. I can't follow hip-hop moves, but gave it ye olde college try for 15 minutes before heading home early to watch Monday's Heroes and Chuck.

Wednesday I was lazy, slept in, went to work, futzed around, went to the Met Opera to meet a woman in the costume shop there who's going to alter my dress for C's wedding, found it it will be hella more expensive than I thought it would be, went to the gym, went home, played LOTRO.

Thursday I was lazy, slept in, went to work, futzed around, went to the library and had lunch with a friend, got SOAKED in a monsoon (but cold. A cold monsoon) on the way home, wrung myself out, watched My Name is Earl and 30 Rock with the roomie and his girlfriend, played LOTRO.

Friday I TRIED to be lazy, but someone woke me up early (8:45am -- I know, I get no sympathy), went to work, futzed around, went to lunch with a client, and am down counting down the hours until the end of the day.

What will I do tonight? Who can tell? Will the excitement around here EVER end?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home