A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, September 24, 2007

"T" is for Tivo!

Just about to head home for a delicious night of new TV!! Woot! Part and parcel of that, of course, is the seasonal cleansing of the Tivo (or DVR. Whatever). Sadly, I canceled the series recordings of the now defunct "Veronica Mars," "The Dresden Files," and "Gilmore Girls." (There was something else I was going to miss, but I can't recall. I'll edit this later.) I also gave up on "ER." My coworker and I decided it jumped the shark when whole episodes of it began taking place in Africa. What part of "a series set in a Chicago county hospital ER" don't you get?!?

I added "The Office," which the roomie has been watching with his GF. I still often find it uncomfortable, but it can be very funny. Also added tonight's premiere "Chuck," which got a nice writeup on TeeVee. What else am I looking forward to? Of new shows, pretty much just "The Bionic Woman." Old stuff -- I can't wait for tonight's new "Heroes," as well as the returns of "30 Rock" and "My Name is Earl."

Let me know if I'm potentially missing anything else that looks good!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home