A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, August 24, 2007

MountainTime

Finally made it to Denver last night around 2:30 on the morning, after a two-and-a-half hour delay leaving New York. Not for any reason you might imagine (weather), but because of an irate (read: crazy) passenger on the outbound flight from Denver to NYC, who went psycho, started acting up, threw a couple of punches, broke an interior window in the plane, and had to be physically restrained. They diverted the plane to Indianapolis to get him off and handed to the police, took statements, and were back on their way as quickly as possible. It's hard not to be sympathetic to the crew and other passengers in that case, and as always, I had plenty of reading material, so it wasn't as bad as all that. Still, if I'd been smarter and checked the airline status closer to the time I left for the airport, I might not have had as long a wait. At least not in an uncomfortable seat, that is.

I'm putting it behind me. I'm here now, all rested up, and puttering around the house. Laters!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Freaky. Just. Plain. Freaky.

8/24/2007 6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home