A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

From the midst of summer sequelitis

This film, coming in the fall. I had no idea they were making it, but I can't wait to see the whole thing. Don't skip the trailer. I got chills hearing her declaim, "I have a hurricane inside me!"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

I've always considered "Shakespeare in Love" to be the sequel, but this is just too awesome.

6/27/2007 8:53 PM

 
Blogger Ali said...

God, can Cate Blanchett do no wrong?

6/27/2007 10:57 PM

 
Blogger Rob T said...

I have a hurricane inside me too after eating spicy foods.

6/28/2007 11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home