A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Henry the VIII is h-o-t

If you're like me, and don't have any premium channels on your cable package, you too may have been pining fruitlessly over the subway ads and posters on construction sites around NYC for Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Henry 8 in the new Showtime series "The Tudors." Well, kids, thanks to the wonders of the internet, even those of us without pay-cable can feast our eyes on the yummy. Showtime's website is offering a free preview of the first two episodes; edited, no doubt, but still a fine first look. And though it's quiet enough at the office today for me to get away with starting a viewing party now, I'll wait instead, and have something to watch at home while I wait for Doyce and Kaylee to land.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger T.S. said...

I admit, I've been pining. *snicker* Thanks for the tip. I'll have to check these eps. out.

4/07/2007 11:40 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

The BBC America's Robin Hood is also rather tasty. & non-cable having me has downloaded all the episodes onto my compie3000, & it's all lovely...

4/09/2007 2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home