A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Unique design ideas

I always enjoy reading Shelterrific for fun design ideas, but this latest one struck a recently exposed nerve. What say you, Doyce?
Art CodeIt's your DNA fingerprint on canvas in the color palette of your choice. They even suggest side by side portraits in coordinating colors for a high-tech wedding gift! Yeah, let's try registering for that!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

...

too many snark_targets

System_overload

Restart? (Y/n)

3/20/2007 11:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know much about art, but I know what I... am.

3/20/2007 12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home