A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Donny Osmond totally rocks it with Weird Al

So, I'm reading my Entertainment Weekly Popwatch blog, and I find this funny little interview with Donny Osmond. Now I, being a child of the 70s, have fond memories of the Donny & Marie show. But I'm truly amazed at the funny when you put Donny Osmond together with Weird Al. Better even than the actual video for Weird Al's new song is the hilarious first take with just Donny and Weird Al. This is a must see!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

I must confess... Donny has some moves.

3/22/2007 8:52 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Oh ... my ...

That is funny.

I've known Donny had some moves, and the sense of humor, since his mini-renaissance several years back. They look like they were having a blast there.

And the song is pretty good, too.

3/22/2007 10:39 PM

 
Blogger DeAnna said...

Mwahahhahaha! You had me ROTFLOL!

3/22/2007 10:56 PM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

Nothing impresses me more than an entertainer who isn't afraid to make fun of themselves.

That, and a good booty slap, of course...

3/26/2007 2:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home