A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yesterday / Today / Tomorrow

Yesterday...There was a vacant lot across the street from my apartment building, where a brownstone had been recently torn down.

Today...There is a faux pile of rubble, including scorched couch, door frames, and artfully arranged bricks.

Tomorrow...Ka-ching! They are filming Law & Order. And I bet I can guess which "ripped from the headlines" plot they're working with! Since I have to be at work, I have offered my fire escape/balcony to the biggest L&O fan I know, so she can tell me all about it. Details soon! (If she takes me up on my generous offer, and doesn't decline for work-y reasons. As if!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

The guy who tried to kill himself by blowing up the building?

9/07/2006 11:44 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

"In the Criminal Justice system, the people get to watch L&O filming from convenient balconies across the street ..."

9/08/2006 12:34 AM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

ChCHUNG!

(very cool, by the way.)

9/08/2006 5:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to that title, I now have "Young Girl Sunday Blues" running through my head.

9/08/2006 7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home