A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A question for the fashionable ladies out there...

So, as promised, I bought myself a little pair of black peep toe pumps this past weekend. I love them lots, and yet I wonder... is it ever cool to wear them with stockings? What about those wacky hose with the toes cut out? Anyone ever try those? Should I swear to only wear them in warmer climes and under pants, or is there hope for them with fall dresses and skirts, without freezing off my bum? Your opinions are appreciated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Midwesterly said...

K--Never EVER regular hose. Fishnets with no seams across the toes; okay. Reinforced toes, no. Jury's out, for me, on those funky toe-stocking things. I just cannot get over the fact that my toes would be a different color from the rest of my leg, no matter how subtle the color difference!

9/17/2006 5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home