A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, September 08, 2006

From the set of L&O

As I type, people are yelling "Background!" and "Action!" and "Cut!" on the street outside my apartment. This is, literally, the view from the chair as I'm sitting and typing this.


Here, you can see the stand-ins very busy standing around as the crew sets up the shot currently being filmed.


And here, as soon as I get the little movie I shot uploaded to iFilm, you'll actually see something happen!


On the whole, I much prefer Hollywood-staged destruction to the real stuff. it's even kinda pretty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

Love the last pic!

9/15/2006 4:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home