A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

New roommate

Got a friendly, fuzzy new roommate. I've named him Chester, in honor of The Cricket in Times Square. Not that he's a cricket though. He's a mouse. Kinda cute, and no doubt soft and cuddly, but hopefully not a permanent new resident of our little apartment. We have spread peanut butter in a trap in one room, and put some more in the bottom of a shoebox, and I'm hoping he'll choose the non-lethal snack, so we can bring him outside and release him. As much as I don't want to see a live mousey hanging out with me in our living room, I really don't want to find a dead one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home