A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Chester.

Came upon the little guy this morning, waiting for his turn in the bathroom. We had a brief conversation, and he agreed to move out. I think he'll be happier. I know we'll be, though he was AWFULLY cute.

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Midwesterly said...

my god, what have you been feeding him? that is the chubbiest little mousie-poo i've ever seen.

4/05/2006 12:56 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Nothing ON PURPOSE, I swear! And we're usually really good about picking up food when it gets dropped. I blame the neighbors.

(He is cute though, isn't he? Awww...)

4/05/2006 1:14 PM

 
Blogger riain grey said...

aw, he's the cutest little mousie ever! i hope he has a wonderful long life, outside of your apartment.

4/05/2006 1:56 PM

 
Blogger Ted Carter said...

That really is one fat mouse.

4/05/2006 5:30 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

He's just big boned!

4/05/2006 6:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how did you finally convince him?? Did he go for the shoebox?
maybe if you pack him a lunch???

4/05/2006 6:28 PM

 
Blogger Lollygagger said...

I have to say, I am most unfond of mice, but this Chester is mighty cute.

4/09/2006 12:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home