A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Not entirely proud of myself...

But I kinda sorta avoided a lot of actual work this week in favor of finishing up a short story (well, 6,000 words) for a contest, as well as posting for Storyball. And I say that without having even started the piece for the round due today. I'm hoping to get to that tomorrow.

Tonight, after what you'll see has been a very hectic work week (well, I did have a lot of meetings, and the "Opal Mehta" brouhaha kept things interesting), I am looking forward to going home, getting a chicken roll from the corner pizza place, getting caught up on some TV, and logging all my CoH toons in for the 2nd Anniversary badge. I got Noelle all dressed up last night in a Silver Age-y costume, putting her in a mask for the first time ever. Barely looks like her. Wacky. Neither Slip nor Sath are party people, so I doubt I'll do anything with them other than happily accept the free costume token, and I just did Ginger for her level 20 new outfit, so I'm not sure I want to mess with that yet. And there's NO WAY Sophie'll put on spandex. Heh.

Oh, but I am so looking forward to going to see this with the lovely Harlem Snowflake this weekend. It's going to be so great. So great!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ted Carter said...

I cna't believe you're behind on your Storyball posts. I would never do such a thing...

5/02/2006 5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home