A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Why can't every day be a weekend?

Monday again. Oof. The piles of manuscripts on my desk never get smaller, and the stuff that I should be doing gets hidden under other stuff that I'm thinking about. I have nothing important to say here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah. Weekends Good. But the mid-week's been cool, too...

Could stand to get more sleep, but then again I'd hate to miss anything. :)

1/30/2006 5:19 PM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

Sleep is overrated.

Don't tell my family I said that. I've spent more than 30 years cultivating an impression that I need a lot of sleep.

1/30/2006 6:04 PM

 
Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Hmmm...

Oddly I think Primus said it best...

"Funny thing about weekends When you're unemployed.

They don't quite mean so much,
except you get to hang out with all youur working friends."

1/31/2006 10:41 AM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

The same thing is true for me as a contract programmer ( which isn't much of a step from being unemployed at times ) except I have meetings to go to during the week and occasionally fill my free time with actual programming to keep the boredom away.

Mondays are the worse day of every week though. The sudden transition from 'Whee!' back to 'Whump...'

1/31/2006 2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home