A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I am a seat-filler

My sister just called and asked me if I had any plans tonight (I don't, except I was going to watch the series finale of "Arrested Development," but that's what DVR is for!), and is giving me an extra ticket she has to see "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" on Broadway. Plus dinner with her, her boyfriend, her boyfriend's parents, and our mom. Should be a fun night, and better than sitting at home on the couch again, curled up around the remote and a dish of ice cream. Not that I've done that recently, of course. Nope.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Sounds like a great night.

Have fun, and we want stories. :)

2/10/2006 4:26 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

Not heard of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" before. You'll have to give us the run-down on the story of it when you get back! Have a great evening and have fun!

2/11/2006 2:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home