A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

New head!

No, not really. just a new haircut. And I timed it, so I'd have fresh swanky hair for my sister's holiday party tonight, which I'm heading out to in a bit. I'm also working on a thing from Rob's blog, but I need to sit down and think about some of my answers.

Oh, and last night I finished playing "American Mcgee's Alice," which, ok, came out several years ago, but I needed a game to play on my computer that didn't require an internet connection, and that one was recommended by the roomie. Damn that Jabberwock, though. Harder to get through him than the final fight. Slithy trove, my arse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hythian said...

Wow. I haven't thought about that game in ages. It was pretty trippy and stylistically rather neat. Remember being really frustrated with the game play at times though.

12/29/2005 3:29 AM

 
Blogger Rob S. said...

Thinking about your answers? I know my answers didn't give the impression that that was necessary, so you're going above and beyond.

And I've never played Alice, but I imagine I'd get really riled up if Mel told me to "stow it."

12/29/2005 10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home