A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Today, I'm thankful for friends near and far, a family that doesn't drive me crazy (most of the time), my favorite TV shows on DVD, shoe sales, finding a pair of jeans that's always comfortable and look good, clients that I like, a new hardcover on my bookshelf waiting to be read, hearing "gratz!" from my teammates when I level, the thrill of a really good turn of phrase in my writing, my little munchkins whom I adore, being able to find the right present for the right person, fancy new technology, a song that makes me want to close my eyes and listen to it with my whole body, turkey and mashed potatoes and stuffing and corn and crescent rolls and a dessert my mom made, and many many more.

I hope your holiday is filled with warmth and happiness, good food, fun conversation, love and luck.

Gobble, gobble!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ELTON JOHN HAS ASKED ME TO BE HIS MAID OF HONOR!

This totally makes up for the fact that I had to fight off a giant robotic spider this morning!

11/24/2005 12:14 PM

 
Blogger Hythian said...

And I thought my day was shaping up to be a weird one...

11/24/2005 5:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful that we only eat one thing that drops out of a chicken.

11/24/2005 5:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home