A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, February 07, 2005

He is Dead to Me

I'm going to Vegas, baby, Vegas! Flights are booked, hotel is reserved, and all that's left is the boozing and whoring!

Ummm... or something like that. Or not. You know.... whatever.

One thing that will not be happening is any future dates with the aforementioned Boy #1, who is officially off my list. As Yi Shun put it -- he is "Dead To Me."

I guess I'll just have to concentrate on my budding relationship with my fake internet boyfriend (f.i.b.) Glow Boy, and reality be damned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home