A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Stuff and Bother

Just a quick note. I took the Serenity banner off the page since they changed the release date to September, and I haven't found a nice new banner I like that doesn't look cheesy.

Also, I found out from the PTB that I'm not going to London for the book fair in March, but I will get to go to Frankfurt in October.

So since I don't have to save my pennies for a trip to England, I can spend them in Vegas, baby, Vegas!

In other news, email conversations continue apace with Boy #3, despite a misstep or two. Very tough to convey sense of humor in email text sometime, especially when it's directed to someone I really don't know very well. Though I'm interested to learn more about him. And maybe meet him. Eventually.

Until then, Boy #1 and I rescheduled our cancelled date from last week, and are going to see "The Aviator" on Saturday. And I'm too tired to put in links.

Oh, and the Boy (not numbered, referring to roommate, not possible dating partner) officially informed Keeley and I that he was moving out. So now we have to find a new roommate. Already put a listing up on Craigslist, and waiting for the responses to pour in.

Also, why hasn't Boy #3 written back? Shit! Did I goof?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home