A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Back on the Wagon

Howdy!!!

Ok, so it's been literally ages, but I'm getting my butt back in gear on this whole Bloggerific thing. I spent what seems like hours yesterday and today transfering all my old blogs here to Diaryland, into a format I like a lot better than ye old "throw a bunch of text on a page and see what sticks!" The down side is I no longer have the ability to add pictures, but I figure that should inspire me to be more creative in my writing, rather than relying on the 1,000 word shortcut.

We had a GiveEasy Girls meeting last night, and I'm trying to get back on track with that, and hoped I could use a more regular blog as a semi-substitute for my morning pages. That, plus I want to take my little bitty baby steps towards working on another novel. One at a time, though. Don't want to overwhelm myself before I get started.

I also have another Reluctant Diva article due tomorrow, as a wrap-up from our triathlon adventures of this past weekend. So I won't spill anything on that now, but save it for Yi Shun's site.

So, this is a new start, and a new look. Hope you like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home