A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hi-larious repeated conversation at my sister's recent wedding

"So you're C's sister who's also getting married?"

"Yes."

"And I hear you're breaking your mother's heart and moving to Colorado?"

...sigh. No? I hope not!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

I'm sure the family would prefer you were staying in the NYC area ... but rumor has it all the bright, intelligent, admirable newlywed couples move to Colorado, from one coast or another ...

11/07/2007 5:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home