A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

If you can name that quote, you are a true child of the seventies. Or just live inside my brain. Or heard what I already told MJ today -- the highlight of my conference so far -- The Fonz kissed me!!!

Yep, Henry Winkler, once and forever Fonz, in his guise as children's author, was here signing copies of his books, and was talking with some of the other faculty. After discoursing on something (I'll admit I came up at the end and missed most of it), he said thanks and goodbye to each of us with a handshake and a kiss on the cheek.

Squeee!!!

Oh, and I gave my shared keynote speech this morning to much praise and approval. But The Fonz!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

Cool!

I'll never wash your cheek again!

Errr ... I mean, whoa! Cool!

8/04/2007 9:20 PM

 
Blogger DeAnna said...

Heeyyyyyyyyyyy! Sweet :)

8/05/2007 1:09 PM

 
Blogger Mark Means said...

Hey congrats! At least he didn't tell you to 'sit on it' :P

8/05/2007 11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home