A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rainy evening

Feeling a little bummed out, and the rain pouring down isn't helping my mood. I just took Doyce to the airport, after a too-short trip here, and won't see him again for three more weeks, when he brings Kaylee out for a beach weekend.

On the plus side (I must, I'm an optimist, even if currently down-in-the-dumps), between now and then I'm trying on wedding dresses at two different shops, one of which is having a sample sale, and I'm going to test out some cupcakes. Also going to a first birthday party for my friend B's little girl, going to a reading at the NYPL, having drinks with friends and coworkers, and a bunch of other things, though that's all I can think of for the moment.

Oh! And I'm also likely telling the PtB about my plans past April, and hoping that they'll think my idea is a good one. Cross your fingers for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

Loneliness sucks. Crossing fingers. Ha ha ha! We get Kaaa-aaaate!

6/03/2007 10:56 PM

 
Blogger ***Dave said...

Crossing fingers / sending good thoughts / muttering prayers.

And, yes, loneliness across the miles sucks big-time. Soon ...

6/04/2007 12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home