A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Pirates 3

Didn't hate it. Laughed out loud a couple of times, and got all excited and riled up at other times. Then again, it's a hot day, and the theatre was nicely air conditioned. Ah, summer.

For all its faults, it's still a lot better than the second movie, I thought.

Although for a good, thought provoking flick, I'd recommend Waitress.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

BUT KEIRA KNIGHTLY?! WITH THE CLENCHED JAW AND THE ANNOYINGNESS?! HOW COULD YOU NOT HATE THAT?!!!]

Sorry to scream but man she bugs me.

6/03/2007 7:02 PM

 
Blogger Stu said...

Hot, during the summer? NAw! At least not on the miserable west coast, on the water, up north. EVILy, chillly. I liked waitress, not bunches though.

6/03/2007 9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home