A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Not my wedding gown!


But I did try on a very purty one that my friend Jennifer bought at last year's "Running of the Brides," that she didn't end up wearing to her December wedding. Still, I'm gonna stick with my decision to nix strapless gowns. What do you think?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger InGenius Festival - Voices from the Writers' Forum said...

KT, First of all, congrats on the impeding nuptials! I was a little out of the loop as a blog-lurker for awhile and so just got the news.

And, yes, nix the strapless gowns. Even if it looks beautiful, it never looks beautiful when brides reach under their armpits and ungracefully hike up their slipping down strapless gowns!

5/31/2007 4:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home