A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, June 08, 2007

&^%*^$# eBay

Grumble, grumble.

Had a thought this evening to go on eBay and see if anyone had any bateau neck wedding gowns available for sale, and lo and behold, someone did!

Except, when I went to ask the seller a question, I got a notice that my eBay account was suspended. Someone's been impersonating a ktbuffy! And now I can't shop! Curses!

Trying to get it all sorted out now, but it's been a frustrating experience.

EDIT: Got it fixed. You know, there are quite a lot of wedding dresses available on eBay. It's hard enough to find one in a shop where you can at least try it on in a sample size -- I can't imagine buying sight unseen off eBay!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home