A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

A challenge? I love a challenge!

Especially a READING challenge. The gist: read and review as many books as you can for a 48-hour period this weekend -- say, from 5pm on Friday June 8th to 5pm on Sunday June 10th. Now, this is especially challenging since I have a birthday party to go to on Saturday, a band to go see on Sunday, and more wedding dresses to try on on Sunday, but do you think that'll stop me? Heck no!

I want to clear my desk of manuscripts, if only because if I don't, I feel guilty for reading for fun. And after BEA, I have lots more fun reading to do!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DeAnna said...

...Sounds like a great time to run through a series of manga. Alas, not this weekend :)

6/07/2007 7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home