A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Something to think about

From Joss:
I have never had any faith in humanity. But I will give us props on this: if we can evolve, invent and theorize our way into the technologically magical, culturally diverse and artistically magnificent race we are and still get people to buy the idiotic idea that half of us are inferior, we're pretty amazing. Let our next sleight of hand be to make that myth disappear.
Read the whole thing, then go do something about it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ktbuffy said...

An update, sort of. Joss' post picked up and commented on by the Toronto Star.

5/22/2007 3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home