A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I have a bone to pick with you, The Gap.

Low-rise tights? Seriously? What use are these?

I thought I could get away with wearing them under my nice trousers in the ridiculous cold weather we've been having these last few days, but then I get that annoying roll down affect, same as when I tried to wear them with a skirt.

So, what gives, The Gap? What's the point?

(I'd link to an example, but apparently, SO MANY people are incensed by this strange phenomenon, the Gap online site is closed.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Midwesterly said...

i must say, i find low-rise pantyhose to be miles more comfortable than regular. likewise: low-rise thongs, low-rise jeans, low-rise low-rise LOW-RISE!
really. they are a magical thing. try 'em, you'll like 'em! if not, give 'em to mikey. he'll eat 'em.
oh. wait...

3/08/2007 10:07 AM

 
Blogger ktbuffy said...

That's because you have no hips, and you CERTAINLY don't have a belly! Little Miss Skinny-Minny Miswesterly, indeed!

3/08/2007 11:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home