A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Friday, March 02, 2007

All literary, and stuff.

First, a poem I liked, on the blog of a fabulous children's editor. She's got lots of interesting things to say, if you want to poke around a bit.

Then, last night I had the pleasure of getting very very drunk in the company of famous authors MJ and Scott Westerfeld and Coe Booth, as well as soon-to-be-famous author Sara Beth, at a book party for Leslie Margolis, with special guest appearances by half the correspondents from The Daily Show, past and present. I had a hard time (harder still as the night wore on, and I continued drinking) keeping myself from shouting "C'mon, Corddry!" at Rob Corddry.

But I managed. I'm good like that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Beth Durst said...

Very fun hanging out with you! Great to meet you!

- Sarah

3/02/2007 5:01 PM

 
Blogger coe booth said...

Very nice meeting you last night! Lots o' fun.

3/02/2007 6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home