A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm back, baby. Yeah!

And with good news, too! Doyce got to share it first, because he didn't break HIS blog with all the live posting last night. Anyway, woot! And I should be sharing more links to some fun Divine Caroline articles and stories soon, at which point I'm going to ask you all to start clicking madly, and telling all your friends to click madly, so I look very very popular. (And I can maybe make some money from it.) Stay tuned!

Also, it might have gotten overlooked in all my Oscar posts yesterday, but don't miss my latest round of "Advice from an Agent"!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home