A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Apologies

Sorry for the lack of content over here lately. Doyce and I were finishing up a story for a contest with a deadline of today, plus a friend from writer's group told me about a great new website called Divine Caroline which was looking for content, so I've been submitting stuff to them as well. Ktbuffy's web domination campaign begins in earnest!

In other news, I signed the roomie and I up for Netflix. Not their super-duper expansive package, since I have a hard enough time some weeks keeping up with television, just two DVDs a month for now. The first one, Inside Man, is on its way to me as we speak. Nobody ruin it for me, ok?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ***Dave said...

The Inside Man is a dead woman riding a sled.

Oop! Sorry.

1/31/2007 8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home