A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Waiting again

And on the flip side of the things I do, I gave a revised version of HtDaS to my agent today, for passing on to an editor who'd earlier expressed interest and made suggestions for revision. I'm ridonkulously nervous about her comments. It's actually quite hard to type with my fingers crossed.

Anyway, with that done -- at least for now -- I can think about writing our next submission for Wicked Words, which is due by the 31st. Not tonight, though. Tonight I get to watch Heroes! Hooray!

Are you on the list? Which makes me think of annoying exclusive NYC bars, but whatever! Superheroes! Golden Globe-nominated Hiro!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home