A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holiday Miscellanea

After a half day at the office, I'm about to eat some lunch, waiting for my laundry to be done, with my bag packed to head up to my mom's for the holiday weekend. I have a pile of manuscripts, magazines, and queries to read, so in an effort to be diligent and actually get them done, I won't be bringing my laptop. I'm not so much worried about the email that will pile up, and the blogs I won't be reading, but I've gotten very dependant on the eTools aspect of Weight Watchers, and without the computer to track my food intake, I'll be reduced to doing it my hand. Still, I've managed before and I will do so again.

And how's it going?, you ask. Well, as of this week, I'm delighted to officially say that I've lost more than 40 pounds. All my clothes are pretty much big on me now, even some of the stuff I bought right before I went to Germany only a month and a half ago. So yeah, I think I'll be doing some shopping this Black Friday. Perish the thought.

Anyway, wishing all my readers a happy, healthy, friend-filled Thanksgiving Day, whether your turkey is roasted, fried, faux, or other. Gobble, gobble!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home