A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

grumble, grumble

Feeling decidely nonplussed about our apartment search. Something needs to happen soon, but I don't think we're going to find what we're looking for on Craigslist, and we're trying to stay away from brokers (and their one-month's rent brokers fee) for as long as possible. I just want to see a place that satisfies all our requirements, have it fit in our budget, and be able to move in in December. Is that so much to ask?

I'm just grumbly.

Think I'll go home tonight and go through my closet, find some more stuff to donate. If nothing else, I'll hope to have less stuff to move. Whenever the move happens. If it happens.

Sigh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home