A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

There's a weird lump

At the back of my stocking, just above my ankle. I feel like I have an invisible growth - which, granted, is better than the visible kind, but still... annoying.

I had a lovely lunch of a ham sandwich on a pretzel (oh, those wacky Germans!) accompanied by a very nice white beer. A half liter of a very nice white beer, to be exact, after which I did a little browsing in the nearby arts & crafts stands, managing to hold off on buying anything until we get to Prague, even though I found the same woman who sold me my amber ring and earrings, and even though I very much want a matching pendant.

I'm between meetings again enjoying a Euro 3.50 diet coke (yes, that's as expensive as it sounds!) and getting off my feet, for though the shoes are adorable, to paraphrase Famous Author MJ, "they pinch."

And that will mean nothing except to her and I!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*coughs*

Actually, I got the pinch-reference thing, so there. :P :)

10/04/2006 11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home