A geeky girl living in the big city, making her way, the only way she knows how... no wait, that's The Dukes of Hazzard. Who am I again? Oh yeah, a pop culture obsessed writer, publishing person, and occasional nerd. And I'm getting married. I talk about that, too.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Landed!

Safely landed in Frankfurt, where the sun is just starting to come up, and after some fun issues with my ATM card, I'm on my way to the hotel.

Note to other airports: you have GOT to put in spas in your departure lounges. I didn't get any treatments, having done all my primping and pampering on Friday, but the publishing friend I ran into at check-in got a pedicure, and sitting chatting with her in big comfy leather chairs was a delightful way to while away the time until we boarded.

More later!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Yay!

Glad you arrived safely. :)

10/02/2006 9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home